Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Direction of this Blog

I have many ideas for the direction of this blog. Perhaps first I will explain in great detail as to how this blog became titled, "RE: something of mom's joan found." Or perhaps that should be kept top secret. Maybe the next step will be to post each email and analyze the contents (did the hairs on the back of your next just stand up?). I have heard the rumors over the years, and yes, they are all true. I do hold copies of each and every "Re: something of mom's joan found" email in the vault of my hotmail account. Then perhaps I will post pictures of each family member blessed to be part of this Lamb-Doran gang. I will accompany their picture with the chosen nickname given to them in the series now infamous around the world as, "RE: something of mom's joan found." I take this position I hold quite seriously. Therefore, fear not, it will not be a hasty decision. Should you be scared? I don't know, should you?

No comments:

Post a Comment