Thursday, February 25, 2010
Who is Our Audience?
Who will be the audience to "RE: something of mom's joan found?" It most certainly is for those of you who sit awake at night and think, "I wish I could relive that part of 2007 when I could depend on an email titled "RE: something of mom's joan found" from many beloved family members." If that is you, you are probably salivating at just the thought. If that is not you, perhaps we can entice you. Perhaps you will live to become part of the RE: something of mom's joan found entity. I'm not saying this will be a high point in your life. It is up to you how you choose to live the rest of your days. Are you with us or without us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I actually do think that following this blog will be the high point of my life. That either says a lot about your wit and ability to entertain or it could be a statement on my life. I've no idea. Maybe there should be a revival called re:re: something of mom's Joan found.
ReplyDeleteYou have me captivated,just like when I was addicted to General Hospital in High School. I couldn't wait to watch it each day. From what I hear if you watch it now it hasn't progressed much, just like the e-mails in our family.
ReplyDelete